This year, November 5th - 9th, The Giving Spirit served 1200 companion animals and their owners by funding, assembling and distributing 1200 Companion Animal Kits to help sustain and enhance two lives with one loving gift. Companion animals provide unconditional love, friendship, a sense of structure and responsibility for their homeless caretakers. Providing care and essentials for one, helps both survive on the streets. Each kit includes owner essentials such as collars and leashes, which are needed to access agencies for shelters and services. A HUGE THANK YOU to all of our donors, volunteers and partners who helped with this event!! We simply couldn't do it without you!
The Event Details:
- Dates: Friday, Nov. 5-9, 2021
Location: Westchester Municipal Building
7166 W. Manchester Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045. Entrance to assembly areas is on the west side of the building nearest Lincoln Blvd - look for the white box trucks. Look for our signs.
- Parking: Park in the lot behind the building using Lincoln Blvd entrance. Look for the white box trucks.
- Shifts: Morning (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM) and Afternoon (1:30 to 5:00 PM)
- Commitment: 2-3 hours but you are welcome to stay longer
- Legal: All volunteers must sign both a Giving Spirit & COVID 19 waiver (embedded below)
- Health Requirement: All volunteers must show proof of full vaccination
DONATE - Every dollar helps! To donate, please CLICK HERE or use the Donate Button on this page.