The Giving Spirit: Hands. Heart. Help. Hope.
Please join us to be a part of The Giving Spirit's Winter Out Reach 2016 event! There are various shifts available. RSVP and select your shift information now. Each volunteer should to sign up individually so that we can keep an accurate count. All shifts commence at Brentwood Presbyterian Church, 12000 San Vicente Blvd, LA 90049.
THURSDAY, December 8, 2016
- 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM: Bring Supplies into Assembly Hall, Set up and Inventory Items (Adults Preferred)
FRIDAY, December 9, 2016
- 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Prepare Items for Assembly Process (Adults & Families Welcome)
- 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM: Finish Assembly Prep Work, Set up Assemble Line, Assemble Survival Kits (Adults & Families Welcome)
SATURDAY, December 10, 2016
- 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Assemble Survival Kits (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
- 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Assemble Survival Kits (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
- 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM: *Distribution & Outreach (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Finish & Clean Up (We always need more help with this!)
SUNDAY, December 11, 2016
- 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM: *Distribution & Outreach (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
*Distribution: May take anywhere from 1 – 5 hours depending on your time and availability. If you signed up for distribution, please arrive 30 minutes before your shift for orientation & instructions.
Registration: Upon arrival, please proceed to the Registration Desk located in the Brentwood Presbyterian church courtyard to sign in.
Parking: Free parking is available in the Comerica Bank parking lot, upper level on Friday and Saturday. 12001 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Please look for signs to direct you. The lot is directly across from Brentwood Presbyterian Church 12000 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90049. Additional parking is also available on Gretna Green Way Friday - Saturday.
12000 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Google map and directions