The Giving Spirit: Hands. Heart. Help. Hope.
Please join us to be a part of The Giving Spirit's Winter 2015 event! There are various shifts available. RSVP and select your shift information now. Be sure to sign up individually so that we can keep an accurate count. All shifts commence at Brentwood Presbyterian Church, 12000 San Vicente Blvd, LA 90049.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2015
- 7:30PM - 10:00PM: Move items into facility & check-in inventory (Adults & Families Welcome)
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2015
- 11:00AM - 2:00PM: Assembly Prep Work (All welcome)
- 3:00PM - 6:00PM: Assembly Prep Work – TGS “Family Time” (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
- 6:00PM - 10:00PM: Assembly Prep Work (Adults & Families Welcome)
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2015
- 8:00AM - 2:00PM: Assemble Survival Kits (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
- 11:00AM - 6:00PM: *Distribution & Outreach (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
- 2:00PM - 6:00PM: Finish & Clean Up (We always need more help with this!)
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2015
- 10:00AM – 2:00PM: *Distribution & Outreach (Adults, Children & Families Welcome)
- 10:00AM - 2:00PM: Final Clean Up 10 - 15 people needed (All welcome)
*Distribution: May take anywhere from 1 – 5 hours depending on your time and availability. If you signed up for distribution, please arrive 30 minutes before your shift for orientation & instructions.
Registration: Upon arrival, please proceed to the Registration Desk located in the Brentwood Presbyterian church courtyard to sign in.
Parking: Free parking is available in the Comerica Bank parking lot, upper level on Friday and Saturday. 12001 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Please look for signs to direct you. The lot is directly across from Brentwood Presbyterian Church 12000 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90049. Additional parking is also available on Gretna Green Way Thursday - Saturday.
CLICK HERE To RSVP and Sign Up for Shift Now!
12000 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Google map and directions